Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To our darling daughter...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Baylors! Thanks to Jen, we found your blog. This is such a great way to share Shawna Rae with those of us that have been following your story from afar. Jen, being a very proud aunt, has kept me in the loop as to how the adoption was going. This blog takes it to an entirely new level.

    Congratulations on your new baby girl. She is very cute. I hope I get to meet her one day. I am sure that Jen will always have pictures with her. She is always showing off Sara and Seth. Take care of each other in China. Safe travels back to Ohio!!!! Mike Delis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan and Lori,

    It's been so great to read about your journey! It looks like you've all been experiencing every emotion possible. I wish the very best for the whole family and can't wait to meet Shawna Rae and see Sara and Seth soon! Safe travels.

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete