| Shawna slept in her crib last night... in her own room. (Well, technically, Sara and Shawna share a room.) Nonetheless, she slept in her crib rather than on the air mattress in our room. The decision to move her to the crib wasn't pre-planned...it was a spontaneous decision. Why? Well, I found Shawna sitting on the stairs at 9 pm last night (having 'escaped' from our room)... just hanging out on the stairs with her sippy cup. Hmmm... Time for the crib! And, other than some giggling at 6:15 am between the two girls, all went well! Lori M. Baylor |
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
A new milestone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lori, that is fantastic! The bed issue is huge and makes everyone's life sooo much nicer, lol.
ReplyDeleteCiara went from a crib in China into her own bed the first night, BUT...when the little stinker would get up, she would walk down the hall to our bedroom and stand on my side of the bed and yell, "MAMA!!!" Like I wouldn't be able to hear her. That lasted a couple weeks and now she has decided that she will just stay in bed and yell, "MAMA!!!" until I get her out, lol
Now, if I could just get the cat and the dog outta my bed, I may just get a complete night's sleep, lol