Thursday, August 27, 2009

Airplane update

We were really excited to learn that our plane wasn't entirely full. Dan and I were assigned seat 'A' and seat 'C'. We assumed that meant that we would have an empty seat 'B' between us.

We were wrong.

A is a window. B is an aisle. C is the other aisle, and the first of 5 seats together in this big 'ole plane. But our row is also the first row of coach which means lots of leg room. So we weren't sitting together. Ok. No problem. UNTIL.. We discovered that Dan's seat lacked a personal TV. Every else has a personal TV except this row!! Are you kidding me? For Dan, its like missing his pancreas!!

Never fear. I fixed it. A quick "run" back to the check-in lady got us seats together, with TVs , in the upgraded economy plus. Dan's happy. And, now I'm signing off! More later- from Beijing!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Lori! YOUR FLYING TO CHINA!!!!!! Just in case you didn't realize it (: You've made it, so happy for you! Can't wait to follow your trip!

    ~Roberta....awaiting our LOA

    ReplyDelete