Whew! I was able to post Lori and Dan's photos for them. Apparently, they aren't able to upload the slideshow from China. She made sure to leave me 3 page instructions on how to post them! Gotta say...thank goodness! I am sure there will be more to come over the next several days. I can't wait to meet my niece!
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." - an ancient Chinese belief
Whew! I was able to post Lori and Dan's photos for them. Apparently, they aren't able to upload the slideshow from China. She made sure to leave me 3 page instructions on how to post them! Gotta say...thank goodness! I am sure there will be more to come over the next several days. I can't wait to meet my niece!
ReplyDelete